Rodger C. Daley
Areas of Practice
- Family Law and Divorce 70%
- Felony, Misdemeanor Criminal and Traffic Defense 25%
- Person Injury - Plaintiff 5%
Rodger Daley earned his Bachelor of Science Degree at Upsala College in East Orange, New Jersey, in 1974. He received his Master's Degree from the University of Colorado in 1979 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver in 1982. His outstanding scholarly achievements in law school led to his induction into the Order of Saint Ives Honor Society.
After acquiring years of experience in handling family law cases, Mr. Daley formed his law firm, the Law Offices of Rodger C. Daley, in 1991. At all times thereafter Mr. Daley's firm has focused the vast majority of its practice on representing individuals who are involved in a myriad of family law problems and issues.
The issues attendant to the dissolution of a marriage or to any dispute between parents typically involve child custody (now known as parental responsibility) and visitation (now known as parenting time). These very important issues need to be handled with a great deal of care and sensitivity to the needs of the children.
Other matters which Mr. Daley and other members of his firm have a great deal of experience and expertise in resolving include the financial issues of child support, maintenance (also known as alimony), and property division, the resolution of which may require a thorough investigation of the financial circumstances of the other party and a corresponding aggressive pursuit of the desired result.
As Mr. Daley's past and present clients attest, Mr. Daley is known for his high quality legal performance and his relentless drive to obtain the best possible results for his clients. These characteristics are evidenced by Mr. Daley's Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating. Mr. Daley's legal ability is rated A (Very High to Preeminent), and his ethical standard rating is rated V (Very High).
Perhaps most importantly, Mr. Daley is genuinely concerned for the welfare of his clients and for the welfare of their children. This concern motivates him to achieve the best results possible for each of his clients.
- Colorado, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1983
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Order of St. Ives - Outstanding Scholarly Achievement in the Study of Law
- University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado
- Masters Degree - 1979
- Honors: 3.83 GPA
- Major: Public Administration
- Upsala College, East Orange, New Jersey
- B.S. - 1974
- Honors: Dean's List - 1973 and 1974
- Major: Biology
- "Disqualification of Judges", 13 The Colorado Lawyer 53, Jan, 1984
- Wells Fargo Bank, Denver, Colorado
Honors And Awards
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Life Member of National Register of Who's Who in America
- American Jurisprudence Award (Pre-Trial Procedure)
- American Jurisprudence Award (Remedies)
- American Jurisprudence Award (Uniform Commercial Code III)
- Order of St. Ives
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, 1983
- Denver Bar Association, 1983
- Colorado Law Enforcement Training Academy, State of Colorado, Certified as a Colorado Peace Officer, 1979 to 1979
Past Employment Positions
- Private Practice (Law Firm, Les Volpe, et. al.), Associate Attorney, 1983 to 1991
- Arapahoe County District Attorneys Office, Investigator
- Alpha Phi Omega